2017 Tertiary Scholarship Fund applications now open
Excelling students can now apply for the Tertiary Scholarship Fund, a non-discriminatory scholarship that rewards local and international students who make a positive contribution towards their local community and demonstrate a commitment towards academic excellence.
Announced at the 2017 Melbourne International Student Conference, applying students with an aptitude for study and community engagement can be awarded with one of five cash scholarships, worth a total of $13,000. Scholarship recipients can use this cash to further fund their studies and life pursuits. Available scholarships include:
- Excellence Award (with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place award)
- Community Award
- Overseas Student’s Award
To qualify for the Tertiary Scholarship Fund, applying students need to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be in their second year or above at an accredited tertiary institution in Victoria
- Applicants must be enrolled for full-time study
- Applicants must score an average of at least 70 points for four subjects over two semesters
- Post-graduate by research can submit a transcript of their final year undergraduate degree results
Shortlisted candidates will receive a personal interview if their application is successful.
Applications for the Tertiary Scholarship Fund in 2017 can be completed online. All applications must be completed and received by Saturday, July 29 via the online application form.
For more information about the Tertiary Scholarship Fund, visit its official website.