THE Council of International Students Australia is looking for prospective partners to host the peak body’s annual national conference in 2015. Allan Tanoemarga reports.
Australia’s international student peak body the Council of International Students (CISA) is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from organisations to host its annual national conference next July.
In its fifth year, the conference will also mark the peak body’s fifth anniversary of its establishment.
|Who are the Council of International Students Australia, and how are they representing the interests of international students at the state and national level? Find out in our CISA backgrounder.|
Organisations interested in hosting the 2015 national conference will need to submit their EOIs to CISA by November 28, 2014.
Prospective hosts will be shortlisted by December 5, and contacted to provide additional information by December 15, 2014.
CISA will then confirm the final selection, and announce the successful host in early 2015.
The preferred date of the conference is July 6 to 8, 2015.
More comprehensive information about what should be included in the EOIs along with the submission details can be found on CISA’s official website. Prospective organisations who are interested in learning more about CISA and its past conferences can visit the dedicated page on the same website, or contact the CISA president, Thomson Ch’ng, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meld’s coverage of the CISA national conference over the years:
- What you missed at the CISA National Conference 2012
- CISA National Education Conference 2013
- CISA Conference 2014: What you need to know
- Work rights, multiculturalism, leadership on agenda at CISA National Conference
- CISA Conference Day 2: International students in Australia behind UK peers in job search
- Inaugural CISA Excellence Awards honours international student community
- CISA Excellence Awards 2014 winners on drive, inspiration, and success